Nassau Financial Group, based in Hartford, CT, currently has combined assets of $27.7 billion and capital of $1.2 billion. Our business covers four segments: insurance, reinsurance, distribution and asset management through affiliates including Nassau Life and Annuity, Nassau Life of Kansas, Nassau Re Cayman, Saybrus Partners, Nassau CorAmerica and Nassau Corporate Credit.
Nassau was founded in 2015 with capital provided by Golden Gate Capital, a private investment firm with over $17 billion of committed capital.
ASSETS AND CAPITAL AS OF 12/31/20.
Nassau is headquartered at One American Row, Hartford, Connecticut.
- American Exchange Life Insurance Company
- American Pioneer Life Insurance Company
- American Progressive Life & Health Insurance Company of New York
- Guarantee Reserve Life Insurance Company
- Marquette National Life Insurance Company
- Nassau Life of Texas (formerly Constitution Life)
- North American Insurance Company of New York
- North American Company of Life and Health
- Pennsylvania Life Insurance Company
- PHL Variable Insurance Company
- Union Bankers Insurance Company
- UnioNational Life Insurance Company